Guest Post by The Creative Group
What will you earn in 2015?
Here’s something to smile about: According to The Creative Group’s newly released 2015 Salary Guide, average starting salaries for creative professionals are projected to rise 3.5 percent in the coming year. Following are in-demand positions that are expected to see even bigger gains in 2015:
1. Creative Director (8+ years) – 3.9% increase
2. Web Designer (1 to 5 years) – 4.4% increase
3. Project Manager – 4.9% increase
4. User Experience (UX) Director – 6.8% increase
5. Mobile Designer – 6.8% increase
To download a free copy of the 2015 Salary Guide or calculate local salary ranges using our online salary calculator, visit The Creative Group Salary Center.
The Creative Group specializes in placing a range of highly skilled interactive, design and marketing professionals with a variety of firms. For more information, please visit roberthalf.com/creativegroup
Connect with The Creative Group at facebook.com/thecreativegroup or twitter.com/creativegroup