Shillington is offering half scholarships for their September 2018 full-time and part-time graphic design course in New York, London, Manchester, Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. That’s right — win a scholarship to study design full-time or part-time at any of their six campuses around the world.
Download the application form for full details, but here’s what they’re looking for:
1. Respond in writing to three questions.
• Why do you want to study at Shillington?
• What does creativity mean to you?
• What do you want to get out of your Shillington experience?
2. Show your passion for design. We want to know why you love design and why you’re a perfect choice for the scholarship. Your submission can take any form — written or visual.
Be sure to read full terms and conditions on the application form but here’s the gist:
• Deadline to apply is Friday, 27 July 2018. Applications must be sent via e-mail.
• Successful applicants will receive a 50% reduction in total course fees for their campus city. If you accept the half scholarship offer, you will need to officially apply via Shillington’s website and pay a deposit of $1000 by Monday 13 August 2018. Remaining course fees must be paid by Friday 31 August 2018. You must be able to cover all incidental costs of the course.
• Proven visa rights to study. The scholarship is only available to citizens or permanent residents of the campus country, or those with proven visa rights to study in that respective campus country.
• If selected, you will be notified before Friday, 10 August 2018.
• The scholarship is only available for our full-time and part-time graphic design course starting September 2018. It is non-transferrable.
Discover more details at shillingtoneducation.com Again, the deadline is Friday, 27 July 2018.