Blogpost by The Creative Group
Smooth relationships. That’s a key goal for inhouse creative professionals, according to new research for the Creative Team of the Future program. But working with colleagues in other departments is often easier said than done. Following are five common collaboration challenges, as told by inhouse designers:
- Other departments don’t understand our role and capabilities.
- Poor communication is crippling productivity.
- No one can make a decision.
- Approval processes drag on for days – or weeks.
- We don’t have a shared workflow.
Get actionable tips for overcoming these obstacles by downloading Collaboration in the Workplace: How to Overcome 7 Common Challenges.
The Creative Group (TCG) specializes in placing a range of highly skilled interactive, design and marketing professionals with a variety of firms.