By The Creative Group
Here’s something to smile about: According to The Creative Group’s newly released 2016 Salary Guide, average starting salaries for creative professionals are projected to rise 3.8 percent in the coming year.
Following are five positions expected to see even bigger gains in 2016:
1. Multimedia Designer – 6.3% increase
2. User Experience (UX) Specialist – 5.9% increase
3. Creative Director (5 to 8 years of experience) – 5.0% increase
4. Mobile Designer (1 to 5 years of experience) – 4.6% increase
5. Illustrator (1 to 3 years of experience) – 4.2% increase
To download a free copy of the 2016 Salary Guide, to see general dollar ranges, and to calculate local salary ranges using our online salary calculator, visit The Creative Group Salary Center. The Creative Group (TCG) specializes in placing a range of highly skilled interactive, design and marketing professionals with a variety of firms.