Smooth relationships. That’s a key goal for
in-house creative professionals, according to new
research for the
Creative Team of the Future program.
But working with colleagues in other departments is
often easier said than done. Following are five
common collaboration challenges, as told by
- Other departments don’t understand our role and capabilities.
- Poor communication is crippling productivity.
- No one can make a decision.
- Approval processes drag on for days ‑ or weeks.
- We don’t have a shared workflow.
Get actionable tips for overcoming these
obstacles by downloading
in the Workplace: How to Overcome 7 Common Challenges.
The Creative Group (TCG) specializes in placing a range of highly skilled interactive, design and marketing professionals with a variety of firms. For more information, please visit creativegroup.com.