Productivity Peaks On Tuesday
Have a challenging project to tackle? Take it up on Tuesday. Thirty-nine percent of HR managers surveyed by our company rank Tuesday as the most productive day of the week. Following are five tips to increase productivity and make every day like Tuesday:
1. Offload. Create your to-do list for the day and then cut it in half, focusing on your top priorities. A shorter, more realistic list that leaves room for unexpected projects and setbacks will help you become more productive.
2. Focus. Multitasking often leads to oversights and errors, and repeatedly switching from one project to another can slow you down. Do your best to focus on one item at a time.
3. Make The Most Of Your Prime Time. Tackle critical or challenging assignments during the time of day when you’re most productive. Handle less-pressing tasks when your energy level starts to wane.
4. Dodge Derailers. When working on important assignments, turn off mobile devices and sign out of email and social media. This allows you to give full attention to the task at hand.
5. Explore Apps. Digital calendars, task management apps and other time-saving programs can help you keep track of projects, meet deadlines and be more productive.
The Creative Group specializes in placing a range of highly skilled interactive, design and marketing professionals with a variety of firms. For more information, please visit creativegroup.com