NEW COLORS AND OLD GUIDES MEAN YOU COULD BE MISSING OUT. FIND YOUR GUIDE BELOW TO SEE IF YOU’RE MISSING COLORS:
If you haven’t upgraded your Pantone Guides and Books for several years, your colors are no longer meeting full market demand nor are they reliably accurate.
AGING EFFECTS: IS MY COLOR THE RIGHT COLOR?
Pantone guides and books are produced using the highest manufacturing standards. In each edition, we ensure:
- Highly-regulated ink formula consistency
- Printed on the most popular commercial-grade 100 lb and 80 lb text weight stocks
- Carefully monitored for imperfections during the production process
However, our guides will not last forever. Due to handling, fading, and aging, your colors will appear inaccurate over time. That’s why we recommend replacing your guides every 12 months, depending on your usage case and storage habits:
- Handling = Smearing and removing pigment due to natural oils on fingertips
- Pages rubbing together = Scratching or removing pigment
- Light exposure = Fading
- Paper aging = Yellowing effects
- Ambient moisture = Accelerating paper aging
Pantone recommends replacing guides and books every 12 months, as normal usage and exposure will render your colors inaccurate
NEW COLORS, NEW POSSIBILITIES!
Illustrating the present and reading the future, Pantone proudly introduced another 294 new colors in September 2019 to give designers a greater range of expression and freedom. Having the right colors to choose from is essential when making design decisions. Now with a total of 2,161 market-driven solid Pantone Colors, image the creative possibilities!
Here’s what can be found inside our updated series of global color communication tools:
- A total 2,161 market-driven Solid PANTONE Colors.
- Colors relevant and expected for contemporary packaging, created in collaboration with major brands.
- Emphasis on specific color ranges derived from market requests—our community has asked us for colors and we are responding to meet those popular requests.
- 294 new ways to power your creativity
- Bring Color to Life, Digitally! Learn how Pantone®Extension for Adobe Creative Cloud allows you to take your physical Pantone colors into your digital workflow through Adobe® Creative Cloud (InDesign®, Photoshop®, and Illustrator®).