Adobe MAX – The Creativity Conference
MAX is one of the largest gatherings of graphic, web, and multi-skilled designers; creative and art directors; illustrators; film, video, and motion graphics pros; photographers; marketers; and creative leaders. You can attend in person or online — online registration is free — so there’s a MAX for everyone. The dates for the Conference are October 10-12 in Los Angeles and the Pre-Conference is October 8-9.
HERE ARE THE TOP FIVE REASONS TO REGISTER FOR MAX 2023:
- UPLEVEL YOUR SKILLS. There’s so much to learn in sessions and (in-person) hands-on labs. You’ll learn new tools and techniques and discover product features that will streamline your workflows and allow you to work more eﬃciently. In the dedicated Graphic Design track, you can perfect your skills with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, and Adobe Express. For a deeper dive, MAX oﬀers in-person pre-conference sessions October 8–9.
- HEAR FROM AN IMPRESSIVE LINEUP OF EXPERT AND MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKERS. MAX speakers and instructors are the best in the industry, and you’ll learn from real-world customer success stories. Luminary speakers for 2023 include Annie Atkins, Aundre Larrow, Chris Do, Aaron Draplin, Timothy Goodman, Adam Kurtz, Amanda Russell, and Dana Tanamachi.
- BE SURROUNDED BY INSPIRATION. MAX is a celebration of creativity. From the sessions to the Community Pavilion to the parties and networking events, everything at MAX is focused on helping you to spark new ideas. And even if you can only attend online, there’s still plenty of ways to feel inspired.
- SEE THE LATEST TRENDS IN THE CREATIVE INDUSTRY. At MAX, you can explore the newest products and services available to creatives, see the latest design trends and tools, and discover how designers and companies can stay on top of these trends to remain relevant.
- MEET TOP CREATIVES FROM AROUND THE WORLD. MAX attendees come from organizations of all sizes, from all across the globe. You can exchange ideas, learn from colleagues, and get solutions to the challenges you’re facing.
GDUSA READERS SAVE $400 ON FULL CONFERENCE PASS WITH PROMO CODE… M23GDUSA.
Learn more at max.adobe.com